Our school is a welcoming community. “Happy children, friendly families” best describes our school. The school is the heart of the parish. The school opened in 1935 and many past pupils are now parents who have chosen this school for their own children.
As a Catholic School the beliefs and practices of the Church are our foundation. Gospel values inform every aspect of our work: academic, social, spiritual and moral.
We believe that each person is a unique gift from God and we are committed to:
- helping everyone in the school community grow in faith
- giving individuals every opportunity to develop their abilities
- achieving academic excellence
- preparing our children for adult life in a modern and diverse society
- working in partnership with parents, the parish and wider community