History

St. Mark’s Catholic Primary School was established in 1934. It was operated by the order of the Sisters of Mercy until 1976 when the first lay Principal was appointed. In the late 1950’s and early 1960’s there was an influx of multicultural families in to St. Mark’s and that trend continues today. A significant percentage of our children come from ESL (English as a Second Language) backgrounds.

Translator